Keyword Callback POST Information
When creating a new Keyword in Betwext Pro, if you specify a callback URL, the application will make an HTTP POST request to that URL with the data we've collected upon receiving the message. This allows you to use Betwext Pro for all of your message handling, while still keeping track of the in/out messaging via a 3rd party application.
When we make the post request, we provide the following information:
- message_id - Our unique ID of that specific incoming message
- sender_number - The number of the cellular device that sent the message to your Betwext Pro Keyword
- recipient_number - Your Betwext Pro phone number that received the message
- message - The entire contents of the text message sent to your Betwext Pro account
- time_received - The unix timestamp (GMT) when we received the message
- keyword - The first word of the message, and the keyword we parsed the message as containing.
Remember, at this time we can't handle authentication or custom headers, but more robust hook support is coming soon!